Facade Rehabilitation for: Bank of Osceola Building, 207-209 E. Hale, Osceola, Arkansas
Main Street Arkansas
The Bank of Osceola building was constructed in 1909. Besides a bank, the building housed law, doctors, brokerage, and real estate offices; a grocery store was also located on the first floor. The Bank of Osceola Building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987, and is a part of the Hale Avenue Historic District.
Color drawing with suggestions for rehabilitating the facade of the Bank of Osceola. The drawing is an example of consultation services provided by Main Street Arkansas to its local programs for the purpose of improving the physical appearance of business buildings and their downtown commercial districts.
"Facade Rehabilitation for: Bank of Osceola Building, 207-209 E. Hale, Osceola, Arkansas" September 24, 1986, Osceola_1986_12, Main Street Arkansas Collection, A2013.011, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Rights and Usage
Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.