Arkadelphia's Women's Library Association was established November 11, 1897. The building was designed by Arkansas architect, Charles Thompson and was built in 1903. The building was owned and operated by the Women's Library Association until 1939 when it was turned over to the city of Arkadelphia.
Color postcard of the Arkadelphia Ladies Library.
Postcard, 5.5" x 3.5"
Arkadelphia, Clark County. (Ark.)
Arkansas Women's History Collection
Arkansas State Archives
Arkadelphia Ladies Library, G1295, Arkansas State Archives, Little Rock, Arkansas
Rights and Usage
Use and reproduction of images held by the Arkansas State Archives without prior written permission is prohibited. For information on reproducing images held by the Arkansas State Archives, please call 501-682-6900 or email at email@example.com.